KCATA Co-chair: Sara Davis, OATS, Inc.
MARC Co-chair: Jim Courtney, Mr. Goodcents Foundation
Jameson Auten, KCATA, email@example.com, 816-346-0886
Drew Stiehl, MARC, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-701-8247
Scope of Work
The Mobility Advisory Committee (MAC) is a sub-committee of the Regional Transit Coordinating Council. The committee is co-administered by MARC and the KCATA. The MAC convenes bi-monthly to address issues regarding enhanced mobility in the Kansas City region. The objectives of the committee are to:
- Advise the RTCC on mobility and compliance issues.
- Expand the amount of affordable and convenient service throughout the region.
- Facilitate coordination among funders, service providers and area local governments.
- Help define and implement a mobility management system that is tailored to Kansas City.
- Evaluate and prioritize the FTA Section 5310 Program projects.
MAC purpose presentation (pdf)
Draft MAC bylaws
FTA Section 5310
Program of Recommendations
Meetings and Activities
Meetings are generally held at the MARC offices, 600 Broadway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64105. All meetings are listed on the MARC calendar and are open to the public.
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 9 a.m. in the Board Room at MARC | agenda
The meeting archives are PDF files.