Periodically, MARC seeks public comments on transportation planning efforts and major amendments to transportation plans.
Public comments needed on proposed amendments to short-range transportation plan
We would like your feedback on an amendment to the short-range transportation plan that includes 17 projects.
Adding eight new projects, including, but not limited to:
- DeSoto Road from Ida Street to Eisenhower Road.
- 127th Street over Captain Creek bridge replacement.
- Miller Road bridge maintenance.
- Adding additional highway message boards in Clay and Platte Counties.
Modifying nine projects in scope, schedule or budget.
See the full list of projects
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is the region’s short-range program, identifying projects to receive federal funds and projects of regional significance to be implemented during the next three- to five-year period.
Comments are needed by Thursday, April 6, 2017. Submit comments:
- By mail: Mid-America Regional Council, 600 Broadway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64105
- By phone: 816-474-4240
- By fax: 816-421-7758
- By email: email@example.com
MARC’s Total Transportation Policy Committee will document and review all comments. Find additional information about the MARC transportation planning process in A Guide to Transportation Decision Making and in MARC’s Public Participation Plan.