UMKC Electric Car Group Buy
For a limited time, Nissan is offering a $10,000* Fleetail incentive to faculty, staff, students and alumni of UMKC with valid ID.
This offer is only valid on the retail purchase for model year 2016 and 2017 LEAFs, while supplies last. The offer is good April 17 through June 30.
How it works:
- Download this flier [LINK COMING SOON] and bring it to the dealer.
- Visit Nissan dealership — to find the nearest KC metro Nissan dealer, visit nissanusa.com/nissandealers.
- Show valid UMKC ID — UMKC ID card, diploma, or transcript are acceptable.
- Must take delivery of car by June 30, 2017.
Why buy electric?
- Save almost $1000 a year on gas.
- Battery capacity has increased.
- Require less maintenance.
- Charging stations now widely available. See plugshare.com for locations.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Won’t contribute to air pollution.
- Quiet, easy and fun to drive.
- Next generation auto technology.
- Powered by energy generated in your home state.
* With federal tax credits, save up to $17,500.
More information about electric vehicles
This UMKC EV Group Purchase Program is a partnership between the Curators of the University of Missouri on behalf of University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), Mid-America Regional Council (MARC), the Metropolitan Energy Center (MEC) and its Clean Cities Coalition.