MARC is now accepting nominations for the 2017 Regional Leadership Awards.
Each year since 1992, these awards have recognized individuals and institutions for leadership and excellence in:
- Advocating regional concepts, approaches and programs.
- Advancing the vision of the region as a community of excellence.
- Addressing regional challenges.
- Applying innovative solutions to regional problems.
- Achieving improved quality of life and equitable opportunity for the region's citizens.
Nominees may be current or past elected officials; individuals employed as professionals within governmental organizations; institutions or agencies, including governmental units or sub-units, businesses, foundations, civic or nonprofit organizations, or educational institutions; or volunteer leaders in public or private organizations. Current members of MARC's Board of Directors are not eligible for nomination. The awards will be presented at MARC’s Regional Assembly in June.
For a list of past recipients of the award, visit the Regional Leadership Awards page.
Submit nominations below for Regional Leadership Award nominations until March 16, 2017.
&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a data-cke-saved-href=&amp;amp;amp;quot;http://www.formexperts.com/forms/FAJM7RHQAHLU&amp;amp;amp;quot; href=&amp;amp;amp;quot;http://www.formexperts.com/forms/FAJM7RHQAHLU&amp;amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Click here to load this form in a non-secure connection.&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;